Friday 25 May 2007

Happy Dance


Today, I have a couple of reasons for a Happy Dance. My friend came home from the hospital yesterday. I visited her last night and she was looking wonderful lying on her couch at home. She is feeling a little better each day. I spent the afternoon stitching with the gang from Knowledge and Needles. If you read Ann's blog you will see us all in our banana yellow t-shirts. We are quite the bunch. We even had a guest from Ottawa - Christin. She has done a wonderful job of enabling us all by showing off all her finished works. And, last but not least, the baby sampler is finished. It needs a good pressing and I will have to wait until late July to add the necessary information. On to the next project, hmmmm - what will it be?

2 comments:

AnnMcD said...

What is your next project going to be?? This was the last of the baby samplers for awhile right?
Christin and I want to know what's next. A round Robin? Paradigm Lost? a UFO? a WIP?
Inquiring minds want to know...

Anonymous said...

Aww that's cute!

Hope your friends is better very soon.

Have a good weekend!