Sunday 24 June 2007

Zoo, Family and lighthouse




We had the best trip to the zoo. The children and grandchildren were delightful. It was wonderful to do something with the entire family. DH and I are so very proud of our handsome sons, their beautiful wives and our, oh so handsome and beautiful, grandchildren. Here is a photo of the entire clan. Aren't we a fine bunch. The families returned to their own homes yesterday and DH and I had a very restful day. DH switched between baseball, golfing and NASCAR. I was able to stitch away on my lighthouse. Don't seem to see a lot of progress. The grass and rocks are a challenge - changing stitches often.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Kathy, your lighthouse looks fantastic!

Your family is beautiful! Looks like Drew is a ham for the camera! She's got that model pose going on!

Beatrice said...

I can see the progress on the lighthouse and cottage. Looking goooood!!! Good family photo as well.