Monday 13 August 2007

Some more finishes







Just in case you thought I sat in the sun and did nothing while I was at the cottage, here are a few more of my finishes. On the left is Jodi's Instant Gratification RR. I did the purple lazy daisy flowers and the green, peach and yellow quilt blocks. It was sent home to her at the end of July.




The snowflake on the left is from Cross Stitch Christmas 2002. I forgot the beads at home so I finished it this morning. On the right is Silver Thaw #3 completing that set.
My BFF Beatrice came by today and we exchanged birthday gifts and caught up on our happenings over the past three weeks. We talked about our stitching progesses and how much we are looking forward to the retreat at Knowledge and Needles this weekend.





5 comments:

Sue said...

You sure are on a roll with finishes. They all look beautiful ;)

Wendy said...

You certainly have been busy with stitching. Looking forward to meeting you at Ann's retreat!

Beatrice said...

Very pretty Snow flakes!!!
The RR is lovely too.

Lynn said...

Enjoy your weekend at the retreat! And say hi to Dani for me!
Love the snowflakes!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Fantastic finishes Kathy! Can't wait... Saturday's coming...